Friday, April 26, 2013

Masculine Happy Birthday Card #2





I love these new Tim Holtz CMS157 Time Travelers stamps and made my second card with them.  I have not been good at making Masculine cards and these stamps have really helped.

I am entering this card in the BasicGrey Challenge #92-Masculine and Fashionable Stamping Challenge #46-Sentimental.  The papers I used were from Basic Grey's True Love Collection.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from Club Scrap.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Vintage Photo to distress the stamped items. 

8 comments:

  1. I like your card Karen, any guy would be happy to get it. Did you stamp the image and saying on printed card stock?
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did stamp them both on printed paper...I wasn't sure it would work, but I like it.

      Delete
  2. A fabulous masculine card, great images. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    It would be very helpful if you'd switch off the word verification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize I even had word verification...no one else has mentioned it. I will try to figure out how I can get rid of it.

      Delete
  3. Great masculine card, love the images you've used.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that solemn face - I mean getting old is serious business! :) Thanks for playing with my Amusing Challenge this week...another great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely gorgeous creation.
    Thanks so much for joining in with our FSC sentimental challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great masculine card-- love the different stamps and layering of papers! FAB job:) <3

    ReplyDelete