Saturday, February 22, 2014

Traffic Cone-Snarky Stampers' Challenge #2

Hi All!

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are back with Challenge #2!  It's the Letter U for Unused!  So dig out all those items you've never played with.  It could be paper, embellishments, stamps, etc.












I bought this stamp years ago with the plans to make some shrink-art jewelry...well, I never did.  I can't even remember what stamp company makes it.  I know I bought it at one of many scrapbooking/stamping shows I've attended.  If anyone knows, please let me know!  I'd like to give them credit.  That's the one problem with non-indexed stamps.

The sentiment is from Club Scrap.  It's a little bit snarky, but we don't have to be snarky all the time, do we?  I made the traffic cone out of some orange scraps and colored the women with Copics.

Don't forget to go over and visit us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!  Join in the fun with your project using something unused.  Enter no later than March 7th, 11:59pm PST.








Jessi, thanks for finding this for me!  It's perfect!  BTW, the cat looks just like my cat!!

8 comments:

  1. Great job on the cone head and well she's just the best LOL...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Karen! I'm glad one of the sisters managed to work in a touch of snark. ;) The pylon, sorry, traffic cone, looks amazing, as does your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee awesome!! I love the image, love the sentiment!! Fan-freakin-tastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I want to come party with you. I haven't been to a traffic cone wearing party in far too long! Love your card! And the mild snark. It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up! You obviously went to a party before you made this work of art! Sensational, Karen! This is like deja vu all over again!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO MUCH FUN! And you know it's been a truly fabulous party when the traffic cones come out :) I love her funky face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your creation and I shall have to send you a pic from outside the Gallery of Modern Art in Glasgow, UK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah! Funny card! Gotta love that orange cone, otherwise known as a lampshade ;) NJ!

    ReplyDelete