Sunday, June 15, 2014

Last post as Guest Designer for Quirky Craft Challenges

Hi All!!!

It's time for a reminder post for the Quirky Craft Challenge #12  - It's a Quirky Fairy World (Recipe Challenge)

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a Guest Designer for the last four challenges at Quirky Craft Challenges!  I will miss it!  Thanks for the fantastic opportunity!

I chose Sleeping Fairy Dreama as my final fairy image!  She has been spreading her fairy dust all night and she is taking a well-deserved nap in the warm sunshine, under the Happy Sun.

These awesome digital images are from our wonderful sponsor, Crackerbox Palace!  I designed the scene and printed in on colored cardstock.  Then, I printed the images on Xpress paper.  Dreama and Happy Sun were colored with Copics and for Dreama's wings I used G00 and covered them with Crystal Stickles.  The sentiment was printed using the free font, The Blue Cabin.

I used Sun, Sentiment, and Sparkles from the Fairy Ring to complete my card!  We invite you to leave the real world and invent you own Fairy World. Build up your own enchanted world, using at least three of the following items from the fairy ring (and a fairy of course). We want to know your dreams!

I hope you enjoy my card!  Don't forget to enter in the Quirky Crafts Challenge #12-Fairies-It's a Quirky Fairy World...you still have time!  The challenge runs until midday on Saturday, June 21st - UK time or 6:00 am CDT.  

You could win a fantastic prize from our sponsor,


1st Prize is 4 digital images of your choice Crackerbox Palace
2nd Prize is 3 digital images of your choice from Crackerbox Palace
3rd Prize is 2 digital images of your choice from Crackerbox Palace

You can just choose from the rubber stamps and 
they will be made into digital images for you.
In addition to the prizes - every person who enters can have 10% off anything from the Crackerbox Palace website, just contact Cazzy (at the Quirky Crafts blog )via the email link in the sidebar, or comment to say you would like 10% off. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #12-Something With Wings  6/21
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge~For the Girls  6/20  
Come And Get It Challenges~Fairy Fantasy  6/20
Crafting Desert Diva's Linky Party~Favorite Color : Aqua  6/22

Thanks for visiting and leaving comments!
Karen

9 comments:

  1. She is a fabulous fairy and I love the look on the sun's face! Great project, thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fairy and beautiful card. I think there is something wrong with me -- I have no fairy stamps. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fairy taking a well deserved nap from doing fairy stuff. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable... I LOVE long cards! I love the image you used and the sparkle! Just wonderful!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you used a Copic marker and then stickles on the fairies' wing. It's very nice. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty fairy - lots of sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It Challenge Blog this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow totally adore the image and how you have colored it up! What great glitter to this.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just FABULOUS!! Beautiful sentiment!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card love the sentiment and image, thank you so much for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting Fun Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x

    ReplyDelete